Mortgage Rates May Go Even Lower in 2020!Homebuyers can rest assured they’ll still get agreat deal on a mortgagethis year, even if they’re paying a high price for the actual home.In a
Donald Trump Is Marching On
What has Donald Trump done since he has been in office?
1. Supreme Court Judge Gorsuch.
2. 59 missiles dropped in Syria.
3. He took us out of TPP.
4. Illegal immigration is now down 70% (the lowest in 17 years).
5. Consumer confidence highest since 2000 at index 125.6.
6. Mortgage applications for new homes rise to a 7 year high.
7. Arranged 20% Tariff on soft lumber from Canada.
8. Bids for border wall are well underway.
9. Pulled out of the lopsided Paris accord.
10. Keystone pipeline approved.
11. NATO allies boost spending by 4.3%.
12. Allowing VA to terminate bad employees.
13. Allowing private healthcare choices for veterans.
14. More than 2.4 Million jobs created.
15.Median household income at a 7 year high.
16.The Stock Market is at the highest ever In its history.
17. China agreed to American import of beef.
18. $89 Billion saved in regulation rollbacks.
19. Rollback of a Regulation to boost coal mining.
20. MOAB for Taliban.
21. Travel ban reinstated.
22. Executive order for religious freedom by restoring faith and family and “In GOD We Trust”
23. Jump started NASA.
24. $600 million cut from UN peacekeeping budget.
25. Targeting of MS13 gangs and closing loopholes on gangs entering the U.S.
26. Deporting violent illegal immigrants.
27. Signed legislative 41 bills to date.
28. Created a commission on child trafficking.
29. Created a commission on voter fraud.
30. Created a commission for opioids addiction.
31. Giving power to states to drug test unemployment recipients.
32.Unemployment lowest since May 2007.
33. Historic Black College University initiative.
34. Women In Entrepreneurship Act.
35. Created an office for illegal immigrant crime victims.
37. Repealed DOT ruling which would have taken power away from local governments for infrastructure planning.
38. Order to stop crime against law enforcement.
39. Proposed immigration plan to give pathway to citizenship for 1.8 million DACA recipients to a 12 year period. Ending visa lottery to merit base system and end to chain migration and limit to spouse and minor children.
40. Stopped companies from moving out of America.
41. Promoted businesses to create American Jobs.
42. Encouraged country to once again“Buy American and hire American”.
43. Review of all trade agreements to make sure they are America first.
44. Cutting regulations - 2 for every one created.
45.Highest manufacturing surge in 3 years. 200,000 manufacturing jobs created.
46. $350 Billion promised reinvestment from major businesses like Exxon, Bayer, Apple, SoftBank, Toyota and creating 20,000 more jobs.
47. Denied FBI a new building.
48. $700 million saved with F-35 renegotiation.
49. Saves $22 million by reducing White House payroll including reducing First Lady’s private staff from 45 under Michelle Obama to just 9 under Melania Trump.
50. Dept. of Treasury reports a $182 billion surplus for April 2017 (2nd largest in history).
51. Negotiated the release of 6 US humanitarian workers held captive in Egypt.
52.Gas prices lowest in more than 12 years.
53. Signed An Executive Order To Promote Energy Independence And Economic Growth.
54.Has already accomplished more to stop government interference into people's lives than any President in the history of America.
55. President Trump has worked with Congress to pass more legislation in his first 100 days than any President since Truman.
56. Has given head executives of each agency 6 months beginning March 15, 2017, to trim the fat, restructure and improve efficacy of their branch. (Observe the pushback, the leaks and the lies as entrenched POWER refuses to go silently into that good night!)
57. No Federal Funds to Sanctuary Cities.
58. Refused his Presidential Pay Check. He donated it to Veterans issues.
59. Record Stock Market at 8 Trillion during his first year in office. 401K at an all time high.
60. Building up our military and surrounding himself with the finest minds our country has to offer.
61. Lowest unemployment for Women in 18 years.
62. Has ISIS on the run and lowered their presence in Iraq by 80%.
63. Passed the tax reform bill giving tax cuts to Americans and Corporations. Doubled the standard deduction to first $24,000 tax free.
64. Increase sanctions on North Korea slowing down their Nuclear testing.
65. Helped Chrysler from expanding in Mexico and building in Michgan.
66. Executive order protecting the Nation from Foreign terrorist entry.
67. Improved our relationship with Israel and announcing that Jerusalem is the capital of Israel.
68. Lowest unemployment for Black Americans ever recorded.
69. Raised the GDP to 3% Growth for consecutive quarters.
70. Helped FDA approve more medical devices and drugs ever in history. Give Americans the right to try meds at home instead of abroad.
71. Propose infrastructure fast approval from 5-10 years to 1 year and making the budget a joint venture between the Federal and State Gov.
72. Appointed displaced Federal Judges to uphold the Constitution.
73. Eliminated penalty on Obama Health care.
74. Doubled the child tax credit.
75. Proposed investment in job training and vocational schools.
76. Signed order for Secretary Mattis to re-examine detention facilities including re-opening Guantanamo Bay.